Why is the wire and cable copper wire black?
(1) The area of the wire drawing emulsified oil pool is small, the return pipe is short, and the sealing is caused, resulting in slow heat dissipation, resulting in high temperature of the emulsion oil.
(2) is caused by the annealing of copper wire. First, the cooling water that is continuously pulled back is generally made of tap water and ground water. Because the water quality varies from place to place, the water quality of some areas is lower, only 5.5~5.0 (normally 7.0~7.5), the original emulsion The anti-oxidation oil film is washed away, the annealed copper wire is easy to oxidize and blacken; the second is that the finished copper wire drawn by the ordinary wire drawing machine is annealed on another annealing line, and the cooling water does not use antioxidant, anti-oxidation time Short, and soon there will be oxidative blackening;
(3) Some old factories still use annealing cylinders to anneal. The following reasons may also cause oxidation and blackening: First, the annealing cylinder nut is not tightened, and after leaking carbon dioxide or high-purity nitrogen, the air is leaked; The temperature of the copper wire is too high, beyond 30 °C; the third is insufficient maintenance of the drawing emulsion, the pH value is too low; these conditions are more common when the summer temperature is high, the emulsion will be used when it is used continuously, and the temperature will be lost when the temperature is high. Faster, if the new crude oil is not replenished in time, the fat content is very small at this time, and the temperature of the emulsion may exceed 45 °C, which is likely to cause oxidation and blackening.
(4) In another case, because of the high speed drawing currently used, the speed is increased, the relative heat dissipation time is reduced, and the space and time are brought to the oxidation. Therefore, it is recommended that the manufacturer pay more attention to the fat content of the emulsion. In case of temperature, PH value, etc., the bacteria in the spring yellow mold rain season can be propagated faster, and the fungicide can be used. In the summer, antioxidants can be used to solve the problem of oxidation and blackening.
Reasons: 1. The deformation of the finished mold is too small;
2. There is no seal on the periphery and front of the mold insert.
Solution: Add a rubber pad in the direction of the exit of the finished mold, and then screw the finished mold to solve the problem of oil leakage.
The deformation of the finished mold is too small, which is a common mistake. The single-mode deformation needs a minimum amount of deformation, and the generated pressure can be greater than the yield limit of the metal. Only plastic deformation can be achieved, the size can be stabilized, and the single-line surface is There will be light from the cold pull.